Pig News and Information is a fully searchable abstract database covering literature published worldwide on all aspects of pig science.
With over 5,000 records added annually, Pig News and Information is updated weekly online, delivering searchable summaries covering key English and foreign language journal articles, reports, conferences, monographs and books on all aspects of pig science, alongside comprehensive indexing, classification codes, taxonomies, thesauri and other data mining functionalities.
With a backfile dating back to 1980, Pig News and Information contains over 145,000 records and some 8,500 full-text documents.
CAB Direct (CABI’s own platform)
Derived from CAB Abstracts, coverage is designed to keep readers up-to-date with important developments in:
- – biochemistry and anatomy
– pig breeding
- – pig meat science and technology
- – reproduction and production
- – the use of pigs in biomedical research
- Pig News and Information is also available in print, published quarterly. In addition to a selection of abstracts it features news, special articles, commentaries and reports, along with author, subject and serials cited indexes.
Reviews published in CAB Reviews: Perspectives in Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Nutrition and Natural Resources that match the scope of Pig News and Information are reprinted in the journal.