Nutrition Abstracts and Reviews Series B: Livestock Feeds and Feeding is a fully searchable, comprehensive abstract database covering research on animal nutrition published worldwide.
With over 7,000 records added each year, Nutrition Abstracts and Reviews Series B is updated weekly online, delivering searchable summaries covering key English and foreign language journal articles, reports, conferences, monographs and books on all aspects of animal nutrition, alongside comprehensive indexing, classification codes, taxonomies, thesauri and other data mining functionalities.
Dating back to 1973, Nutrition Abstracts contains 400,000 records with more than 17,000 full text documents.
CAB Direct (CABI’s own platform)
– additives (probiotics, antibiotics, enzymes and other digestion enhancers flavours, colours, drugs, medicinal plants)
– byproducts (agricultural and agroindustrial wastes and residues, manufacturing wastes)
– concentrates (cereals, legumes, compound feeds)
– contaminants (chemical, mycotoxins, microorganisms, drug and pesticide residues)
– live aquaculture feeds
– production and nutritive value of forage species
- Feeding of:
- – companion animals
- – captive animals and all other species of importance to man
- – farmed livestock (cattle, buffaloes, sheep, goats, pigs, poultry, game animals and birds, rabbits, furbearing animals, fish and aquacultural species)
– sport animals
Nutritional disorders and diet treatment
Reviews published in CAB Reviews: Perspectives in Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Nutrition and Natural Resources that match the scope of Nutrition Abstracts and Reviews Series B are reprinted in the journal.