Agricultural Economics Database provides complete references and abstracts to more than fifty-five years of international literature covering all relevant aspects of the rural economy in the applied life sciences field. It contains over 1.1 million abstracts and citations plus over 63,000 related full text documents.
Users will benefit from ready access to informative and professionally selected abstracts drawn from several thousand key sources worldwide. The information contained is crucial to government agencies, corporations, development consultants, professionals, and students involved with the socio-economic aspects of agriculture, forestry, and rural development, to name just a few.
In addition to agricultural economics, Agricultural Economics Database is a valuable source of information for other related topics such as: agricultural and regional policy, environmental economics, the food industry, marketing and distribution, consumer economics, international trade and finance, rural development and rural sociology.
- agricultural economics
- agricultural and regional policy
- environmental economics (including forestry and fisheries)
- food economics (food industry, food policy, food security)
- consumers, marketing and distribution
- international trade
- input industries
- agricultural education, extension, and research
- rural development (policy, projects, aid, infrastructure, public services)
- rural sociology (rural communities, poverty, employment, health)