About Global Health
- Global Health has excellent coverage of public health including journals not in PubMed, reports, bulletins, conference proceedings and theses.
- Global Health hosts over 76,000 full-text articles.
- All Global Health foreign-language abstracts are translated into English.
- Updated weekly.
About the program
Your public health department collaborates with the National Public Health Coordination Office (NPHCO) to make this resource available. CABI’s Global Health database is available to users at public health departments through the Public Health Digital Library. NPHCO is supported through a cooperative agreement with the National Library of Medicine. For further information about the Program please contact NPHCO at firstname.lastname@example.org
CABI is a not-for-profit science-based development and information organization. CABI provides state-of-the art expertise in knowledge generation, management and communication. CABI produces key scientific publications, including Global Health (the definitive bibliographic database for public health information) and CAB Abstracts (the world-leading database covering agriculture and the environment).
For further assistance with access, training, and database searches, please email Merle Adelson.
Global Health Hot Topics
We regularly select specific content to showcase key research and information on key topics of interest. The full list of hot topics can be found on our Global Health product page.
We have prepared a set of smart-searches of the Global Health database. Please click on the links below to view relevant database records on these subject areas.
- Alaska Division of Public Health (AKDPH)
- Arkansas Department of Health
- Boston Public Health Commission
- Colorado Department of Health & Environment
- Connecticut Department of Public Health
- Hawaii Department of Health (HDPH)
- Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH)
- Kentucky Department for Public Health
- Maine Center for Disease Control & Prevention
- Maryland Department of Health & Mental Hygiene (MDHMH)
- Multnomah County Health Department
- New Hampshire DHHS
- New Mexico Department of Health
- State of Rhode Island Department of Health
- Utah Department of Health
- Tennessee Department of Health
- Vermont Department of Health
- Washington Department of Health
- West Virginia Bureau for Public Health
- Wisconsin Division of Health Services