Crop Pest Management
Students on the Crop Pest Management online course will gain knowledge of ways to manage pests and diseases in crops. It is based on CABI’s established methodology for managing crop pests and diseases, used by thousands of Plant Doctors all over the world.
What you will learn about: How to apply Integrated Pest Management principles for pest and disease management to real-world scenarios.
• Economic considerations
• Insects & Mites
Who the course is for: teachers and trainers in agricultural education institutions and in the workplace.
Getting started on the CABI Academy
• Create a CABI Academy account
• Login to your account
• If your country or organisation has a subscription with CABI, go directly to the course you wish to take. You will be able to access all the modules.
• If your country or organisation does not have a subscription, you will need to purchase an annual Access Pass.
For help on how to use CABI Academy, contact email@example.com
• Accessible: Access the materials online or download via our platform’s mobile app for use offline
• Flexible: Use the materials for step-by-step self-study or for “dipping in” to support a specific teaching or learning need
• Badges: Receive completion badges to share on social media
• Certification: Successful completion of a certification assessment brings a CABI Academy certificate
Students can gain CABI Academy certificates in three levels.
• Foundation: For those new to the subject area and working under supervision
Practitioner: For those with some experience in the subject area, who wish to demonstrate they are able to work with minimal supervision
• Advanced: For those with experience in the subject area and want to demonstrate their ability to take a lead
Anyone residing in the below countries may access the Crop Pest Management course for free. Register with the CABI Academy, where you will be able to access all the course modules. If your country or organisation does not have open access, you will need to purchase an annual Access Pass, which can be found on the CABI Academy.
Open Access Countries
Papua New Guinea
Trinidad & Tobago