Translating the latest research and innovations into learning programmes that make a difference.
The CABI Academy builds on CABI’s scientific and publishing background. It translates the latest research and innovations into programmes designed to help students and professionals make a difference.
Under the CABI Academy banner, we provide a range of products and services:
- - A suite of high-quality digital teaching and learning resources
- - Practical face-to-face training
- - Blended change programmes comprising self-study, facilitated workshops and digital resources
We partner with world-leading universities, research organisations, and businesses – taking up-to-date knowledge and turning it into practical, action-based resources and learning activities.
The CABI Academy is driven by CABI’s mission:
- - To contribute to reaching the Sustainable Development Goals
- - To share knowledge
- - To work in partnership
- - To focus on people
- - To work for the long term
- - To be objective and impartial
Contact Mark Berthelemy to discuss how Education and Training can play its part in sustainable change.